Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This post has been rated PG-13

Everyone knows what a Barbie doll is, right?

Well did you also know, that there are also dolls out there that closely resemble the beloved Barbie doll, but with one significantly disturbing difference?


Prepare yourself for what you're about to see . . .


. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . careful, you don't want to jump into this too quickly.

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.



I got this for my birthday from my oldest sister.

I'm not sure if thank you is the right word, but I'll say it anyway . . . only with a question mark afterwards.

Thank You?

Stay tuned tomorrow for some interesting looking cupcakes a friend made for me.

10 comments:

Syar said...

I wasn't prepared enough, and now I'm dead. Love from beyond the grave.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_XfUxXDldY&feature=player_embedded#!

Soundtrack for this post.

Madelyn said...

Syar - sorry about that, maybe this post should have been rated R.

Cofo - that link doesn't work. Post it again for me?

Anonymous said...

That's my second link fail in two days. Maybe I should stick to what I know. Just copy/paste it, I don't know how else to make it work.

Jon said...

I was initially introduced to this horror several months ago when she first found it. I've had the benefit of building up an immunity. You should really prop that up on your nightstand. That way, you'll never, ever sleep again. You'll get way more stuff done. Trust me, my word verification is bowcativ. Bow Cat IV. IV's are used by doctors, that means I'm a doctor. On the nightstand, where you can see it from anywhere in the room.

cadiz12 said...

madelyn, you have to take the ! of the end of it and it'll work. i think it's appropriate, cofo.

it's going to be hard for your oldest sister to top this one.

Anonymous said...

Isn't she beautiful.... Miss hippo America.... Here she is in her swim suit.

Anonymous said...

PS Finding that doll was certainly divine intervention. I can expect no more from the creator. This was, perhaps, his greatest revelation to me. In fact, I've decided to stop looking for hippo things. It would be insulting to the most powerful one to try to improve upon his perfect gift.

Madelyn said...

Mel - That's exactly how I felt when I found the cookies.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!