Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's not all Hippo's

Today I would like to thank my beast sister for what I consider her "real" birthday gift to me.

I was too lazy to take a picture of it, plug my phone into my computer, upload the image, and then restart my computer so I could upload it for this post, so here's the link.

It's a pretty sweet jacket and I've gotten several compliments while wearing it.

What you can't see, however, is the hippopotamus she stitched onto the inside of the left pocket.

Okay, so she didn't really, but that would have been pretty awesome. Thanks again Beast.

2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

if you think that in-stitched hippo will make the look complete, i think i might be able to hook you up. but that would require you to come out here. :)

Anonymous said...

I gave you some other non-hippo items, didn't I? Anyway, I'm glad you like the jacket.