Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Thoughts

1.) Does anyone else get irritated when public restrooms don't flush automatically? It bothers me when they don't . . . ESPECIALLY when they have automatic faucets and soap dispensers. It's 2010 people and I don't want to flush the toilet anymore! ( I can see that this leaves me wide open for jokes from my siblings about how I never flushed the toilet when I was a little kid, so go ahead.)

2.) Has anyone seen "Punch Drunk Love"? I watched about 20 minutes of it before I couldn't take it anymore.

3.) I can't find my debit card. Apparently having a purse and a wallet isn't enough to keep me from losing it.

4.) Only 32 days until Christmas! What's on your Christmas list?

5.) Only a Beast would do this:



6.) I tried out Pandora after reading Cofo's blog post a while back. I am not impressed. I put in "No More Kings" and it keeps playing Barenaked Ladies, a band which I can no longer stand.

7.) Hey look, it's me as a baby:



8.) Remember my chair?



It was a good chair and I miss it. I got rid of it when I moved because my apartment was attacked by bird mites and I was afraid they might be on the chair. I didn't want to risk infesting my new place with bird mites. Damn you bird mites!

9.) I just started watching Glee. I'm currently waiting for disc 2 from Netflix. So far, it's pretty good.

10.) Speaking of Netflix, did anyone else who has it get an e-mail saying the price was going up 1 dollar?

2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

as long as the flusher is reacheable by foot, i'm ok with it not being automatic. i think more places should have the dyson wind tunnel/whatever it's called hand dryers.

punch drunk love was weird. but it was nice to see adam sandler doing something a little different. i watched it with my mom, which was AWKWARD.

as far as Pandora goes, it doesn't work if you don't put the time in. what you need to do is put it on for an afternoon and be sure to thumbs up the songs you DO like. not so much barenaked ladies? just skip past or thumbs down it. or you can add more variety. i don't think i'll ever put music on my ipod/iphone as long as i have Pandora on it. but you don't have to take my word for it.

Anonymous said...

That is one good lookin' turkey! Also, you were sooooo cute as a baby. What happened? Only the beast inside you knows...