Friday, November 5, 2010

We interrupt these birthday thank you's . . .

With a quick look at how awesome my pumpkin was this year.

My roommate S, her boyfriend M and I, carved pumpkins a little prematurely this year, but somehow they still made it to halloween looking only slightly moldy.

You should be able to tell which one is mine because it's the best looking one . . . as my mother grew it herself in her very own garden. You can't get much more organic than that.



In case there were any doubts, it's this one . . .




On a scale of 1 to 10 how obsessed have I been with superman lately?

I think the pumpkin says it all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pumpkin!

Syar said...

Great pumpkins all around! Question: Is that third one a pumpkin with a moustache?

Madelyn said...

Anon - Thank You!

Syar - It sure is. It sure is.

cadiz12 said...

nice work on all three. your brother and i are looking for a time when we have several hours together awake at the same time to carve one of those organic ones...hopefully it will last a little longer!