Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Budget fit for a Beast

Today I got yet another package from my Beastly sister. Now, don't get me wrong, I love getting packages . . . even if they may be filled with hippopotamus paraphernalia, but it really made me think about my sister's budget. After thinking about it for what must have been at least 10 seconds, I think I figured out what her budget consists of every month. To illustrate, I drew this pie chart.



As for the contents of the package, I am both excited and frustrated at the same time. She made me an advent calendar, but with GIFTS. There are 24 gifts, but I can't start opening them until December 1st. Really Beast, really?

Here's a little look inside the package.




Was all this really necessary?



I want to open all of them now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got it in time! I was afraid t would get there after the first. You must follow the directions! Don't cheat!

cadiz12 said...

OMG IT IS SO TEMPTING TO HAVE THAT ON THE DOOR!

Syar said...

What an amazing gift!! It's so many gifts in one gift! I would have no self control. I'd do that thing of holding a package and picking at the tape lightly with my fingernail and then "accidentally" ripping a corner. Once that happens, all 24 gifts are goners. So, don't touch them at all. Maybe even cover them with a blanket.

Anonymous said...

Advent has always been about self-control. Embrace the season.

Jon said...

There is clearly some financial wizardry going on with her.

And now I'm going to write down all my word verifications and their definitions.

paphoti = A collection of photos where the subject consists only of your Pa.