Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want a cookie

I want a cookie for 2 reasons:

1.) Cofo's post today.

2.) I'm watching "The Santa Clause" and they're eating lots of cookies.

I would also like some Pumpkin pie, but that's probably not going to happen either.

Other than that, it didn't snow today. There was no winter wonderland when I woke up, and it's still not snowing right now.

Am I disappointed?

Yes, very, but a least I didn't have to try and drive in it.

And now, I'll leave you with this picture:

5 comments:

Syar said...

The drawing talent in your family is wriggling my brain!

cadiz12 said...

coookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!

Jon said...

Syar: I know, it's pretty impressive how bad one person can be and how good the other is. When I go home in January, I'll see if I can't teach Madelyn a thing or two.

Madelyn said...

Jon- I draw with my finger on a track pad, you get to use a "pen" of some sort, which makes not only this, but the rest of my drawings much more impressive than yours.

Boom, roasted.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, what a masterpiece. How much are you selling your art for?

But anyway, make sure your cookies are colorful. They taste much better that way.