Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today


Well, today is Thanksgiving. For those of you who don't celebrate (cough Syar cough), Thanksgiving is a day when Americans get together with their family or friends and eat way too much. Turkey is usually the bird we kill to celebrate, and there's also stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie for dessert.

If you're in any family but mine you probably drink wine instead of Sparkling grape juice, but both are good choices.

Crescent rolls are big in my family as well as the sparkling grape juice. Football was always on when I was younger and sometimes we would watch the parade.

I'm not at home this year, but that's not so out of the ordinary. Instead I'm going over to a friends shortly (probably after I finish this post), so that should be fun.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Oh, and I'm Thankful for my MacBook Pro . . . for without it . . . I would not be able to write nonsense everyday in my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought 6 bottles of sparkling grape juice for dinner tonight. It was a hit! The turkey was pretty easy. Follow the directions and use a meat thermometer. Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Syar said...

I may not celebrate it, but I too am thankful for my Macbook.

Seeing as my family and I don't drink, sparkling grape juice is what my family drinks sometimes too. It is tasty.

Have a good thanksgiving Madelyn! :)

cadiz12 said...

turkeys are pretty easy IF you can get them to thaw on time. sparkling grape juice is delicious!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Macbooks have got to be one of the most worthy things to be thankful for. Ever.

I would be happy living on the streets, as long as I had my Macbook.