Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo is basically where you post every day during the month of November. Other bloggers have talked about signing up, and while I'm not sure if this means mentally or physically I have decided to try. Thirty posts in thirty days.

What to expect:

1.) Short posts, that don't say much. (This is just the first of many)

2.) Uninteresting material.

3.) Possible failure.

That's about it. It's going to be a long month that will test both my grammar knowledge (or lack there of) and my self discipline.

4 comments:

cadiz12 said...

you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be able to come up with more absolutely true(?!!)stories about your friends and family...They seem to be very interesting people. Go for it!

Jon said...

I did this two years in a row and I'm going to do it again this year. Don't psych yourself out, it's easier than you think. Just try to come up with the worst posts ever. Make it a theme.

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Glad you decided to do it. May the power of the unicorn be with you.