Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's time for another . . .

you guessed it! Three truths and a lie!

1.) My love for granny smith apples has turned into a problem. I think in the last week I've purchased over 2 dozen. . . and eaten them all.

2.) For Thanksgiving I will be making a green bean casserole.

3.) I have decided to switch to AT&T so that I can get an iphone.

4.) On Sunday I went and saw "Men Who Stare at Goats" . . . it was sub-par.




Good luck!

(Can you tell I'm at the end of my blogging rope?)

11 comments:

Syar said...

Er. Er. First Cofo and now you? Too many riddles I know I will get wrong. I'm just gonna go with my gut and say the green bean casserole.

Anonymous said...

I know! I know!!

Anonymous said...

There is no way you are making a green bean casserole.

Anonymous said...

Green bean casserole has gotta be the lie...

Maybe you should make an apple pie instead.

Jon said...

You really shouldn't joke about the iPhone if that's not true. There are repercussions for that.

Anonymous said...

Green bean casserole!??? That would be DISGUSTING!!! It's gotta be the lie.

Anonymous said...

I TOLD you those apples were bad news.

I think number four is a lie. There's no way it was sub-par.

Unknown said...

I'm going with the Iphone one. But Jon is right you shouldn't joke. refurb 3g is only $50.

cadiz12 said...

i love green beans. and have never had a green bean casserole.

i also guess the one about the phone.

Jon said...

Why aren't you telling us the answer dammit?!?!?!!?

Madelyn said...

suspense, dear brother, suspense.