Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things that might happen

Things that might happen if I decide not to finish NaBloPoMo:

1.) I probably won't get into Heaven . . . If I can't forgive myself, why should God?

2.) My family might disown me - you have no idea how important this is to them.

3.) I will get the Swine Flu - a lot of people don't know this, but blogging is just as effective as the flu shot.

4.) My blog will never be published - If I can't finish NaBloPoMo, why should I be able to finish a bestseller.

5.) I won't get anything for Christmas - He see's me when I'm not blogging - very famous line in that song, most people think it says something different .

6.) They will take away my degree - they already called and threatened.

7.) I'll never be able to have children - not sure how I feel about this one yet.

8.) My car will get stolen again - this is probably inevitable either way.

9.) I will get fired from my job - they'll see the failure in my eyes.

10.) My family won't be able to spend Christmas together - oh wait, that's already happening.

I guess I better finish this thing. Only 11 more posts to go - thank God November is only 30 days.

4 comments:

Syar said...

RALLY! RALLY! MAY THE POWER OF THE MAGIC BLOGGING UNICORN FLOW THROUGH YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR TYPING FINGERS! WE CAN DO THIS! YOU CAN DO THIS! OH MAN I THINK MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK AND POSSIBLY BROKEN THAT IS KIND OF A HASSLE.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you finish the month out successfully there will be a Christmas miracle and your family will all get to spend the holidays in Ohio.

Jon said...

You know it's bad when the whole family getting sent to Ohio for the holidays is considered a Christmas miracle.

Just focus on making each post worse than the last. That's what I've been doing, and it seems to be working. (and by working, I mean that I've had a new post up every day.)

Anonymous said...

At least you know how much depends on you keeping it up.

So yeah, power of the unicorn, and all that. I don't think I can say it much better than Syar.