Monday, November 30, 2009

Finished

Well folks, this is it. The last post of NaBloPoMo. It's been a good ride, and I've learned a lot.

I learned you can say a lot without having much to say.

I learned pictures really are worth a thousand words.

I learned some people get t - shirts for finishing this, while others have to make their own.

I learned it's hot in Australia right now.

I learned you get a lot of comments when you talk about cats you've had in the past.

I learned you can post something and work a 3 hour shift all in one day.

I learned you can start a post before midnight, finish after midnight and it will still count.

I learned that Cop Outs are okay.

I learned that the blogging unicorn is a very forgiving creature.

I learned that you can want 30 days to go by more quickly and more slowly at the same time.

I learned that I'm in love with Steve Carell.

I learned how to link a word to a different website.

But most importantly I learned that with the powers of Cofo, Cadiz12, Jon, and Syar combined we can rule the blogging world.

May the power of the Unicorn be with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

High-Five! Don't worry, your T-shirt is probably just in the mail.

I love the part about wanting it to go by more quickly and slowly at the same time. I was trying to figure out why it was so uncomfortable, now I know.

Syar said...

Triple high five! Your post is my favourite, because we can rule the blogging world! What's that tagline from those wonder twin things? Something engage? I am ruining this, but anyway. We're awesome!

Word verification: endium! How appropriate.

cadiz12 said...

NBPM is all about learning. and unicorns. and solidarity.

Jon said...

So is everyone excited about next year?!?!

Yeah, me neither. Of course, that was my third NBPM. Cadiz still has me beat with four though. I can't decide if it gets easier, or harder the more you do it.