Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Must See

As many of you may already know, I tend to fall in love with actors in their 40's. It seemed really weird when I was a teenager, and yeah, it's still kind of weird now, but eventually it will be normal and I will stop getting crap from my family and friends.

My crush on Peter Scolari was probably the worst out of all my weird crushes on celebrities over 40, and to be honest I haven't really had one in a while. Unless you count Steve Carell. The only reason I wouldn't count him is because when I watch The Office i am in no way attracted to the character of Michael Scott, which in turn makes me unattracted to Steve Carell.

However, when he plays the lead in a romantic comedy (my favorite being Dan In Real Life) I fall in love all over again.

Last night i visited IMDB and was pleasantly surprised to see a trailer for his upcoming movie Date Night.

Unfortunately, this movie won't be out until next April.

So if anyone out there has any connections in the movie industry and can get me a copy of this movie before anyone else I would be extremely grateful. I will also accept tickets to the premiere, or just having lunch with Steve Carell.

3 comments:

cadiz12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cadiz12 said...

he was great in Dan in Real Life. he does embarrassing awkward in that adorable way that ben stiller has always wished he could pull off. sorry zoolander, you've been SO CLOSE but just don't make it quite to loveable.

btw, it's nearly thanksgiving, and my word verification is "gravi."

Syar said...

I had a thing for Greg Kinnear for a while, probably when he cameo'd on Friends. I usually tend to go for dudes in their mid 30's, if I go for older guys. I can go higher, because my dad is way old so there's no big risk of weirdness. So my range has to be mid 30's (so they're older than my older brothers [?]) to late 40's (so they're younger than my dad). I was not aware I had a range until your post made me think about it.

Steve Carrell is a little too dad-like for me, I want to be his friend though. Or friends with his kids (if he had older kids).

OH! Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are also on my list. And Johnny Depp, just to be typical.